Here is the last of three Halloween-themed inspiration posts: a Bollywood Halloween wedding!
Today’s palette is marigold orange, marigold yellow, gray and black. It’s a more vibrant set of yellow and orange than the first palette, which allows us to incorporate black while still maintaining the “Indian wedding” vibe. It is totally different from the Gothic Halloween palette, despite both using black.
Gorgeous real weddings with a Halloween theme:
- Beetlejuice colours via Delightfully Engaged
- Edgar Allan Poe via Rock n Roll Bride
- Hallowedding via Ruffled
- Twilight meets Sleepy Hollow via Green Wedding Shoes
- Pumpkins and pom poms via Style Me Pretty
- Vintage inspired via Green Wedding Shoes
Zombie Newlydead Shoots:
More tips on throwing a classy Halloween wedding:
Remember The Craft?
Love it. Here’s a song from the soundtrack.
Have a safe and happy Halloween!