Hello hello! How is your weekend going so far? Mine is pretty good. I’m taking a photography course and played with Photoshop today. I think learning more about my SLR camera and photo processing is going to make my blog look even better! (I’m really excited, can you tell?) Here is the latest round up of links I love and have shared through my various social media accounts. To see these posts as I find them, make sure to follow me!
Wedding Planning and Styling
- What to ask your wedding venue when planning logistics
- Sorting out the wedding day timeline
- Six Toronto brides share their regrets
- Vendor communication tips for brides on a budget
- DIY glitter votives to make your tables sparkle
- Wedding vendor appointment etiquette for brides
- The cutest handmade wedding cake stands
- In love with this pomegranate and lime styled shoot:
Photo by Roohi Photography via Every Last Detail
- Don’t feel pressured to share your wedding photos with the internet
- Ring mirror backdrop DIY
- It’s okay to have a boring, unromantic, unPinteresty wedding
- A Napa Valley inspired shoot by our friends at Ovyian Photography
- How to have a small budget wedding with family pressures
- A floating hearts backdrop DIY
- How many wedding photos should you post on Facebook?
- Photography tips by Kumari Photo|Cinema
- A Disney princess wedding shoot! I love Snow White:
Photo by Sarah Kathleen Photography via Burnett’s Boards
Beauty and Fashion
- The new Jimmy Choo bridal collection is out!!
- When should you start thinking about anti-aging skin treatments?
- I’m loving this bridal collection by Jaya Misra
- A romantic 1920s inspired bridal shoot
- Who else wanted to be Princess Jasmine? Check out this new Sephora collection!
- A pin-up ponytail tutorial by Sea of Shoes. Hot.
Photo by Sea of Shoes
- Interior design measurement tips and tricks
- Designwali ponders, if this saree was a room and another room
- A DIY record cabinet made from milk crates!
- I really want to try this green tea latte recipe. *Drool.*
- Your thirties are a time to TCB (take care of business!)
- Preparing your kids for the zombie apocalypse
- Baby-proofing your fancy living room
- A six year old breakdancing phenom:
Blogging and Business
- Email etiquette for bloggers and professionals
- How to make online connections last
- Running a business during personal hardships
- Common blogging mistakes
- How companies should contact bloggers
Real Weddings and Engagements I Love
- Anum and Eihab
- Chellise and Michael (the photographers from our last post!)
- Mona and Vern
- Nila and Siva (I’ll admit it, I cried)
- Nima and Ravi
- Tanvi and Danny
- Vintage Mumbai
Photo by Vasia Photography via South Asian Bride Magazine
All old social media round-ups can be found here. Cheers!